Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Brights {LIPSTICK CHRONICLES}



Hummmmp Dayyyy... Does no one else love that Geico commercial??? That camel is just hysterical!  I have had a blah day, but I was actually excited to come home and write this.  I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog.  I have hit 1000 views and I know that is not a whole ton, but to me it's a milestone.
Anywho, on to the lipstick.  For this edition of the Lipstick Chronicles I focused on bright colors.  I know fall is just around the corner, but I love a bright lip anytime of year!  It just says I am here and I am ready to have fun!  And on the plus side these are all from the drugstore and very affordable.


Revlon Wild Watermelon - Revlon Orange Flip - Maybelline Shocking Coral - Maybelline Cherry on Top - Revlon Sorbet - Maybelline Wild Rose - Milani Rose Hip - Maybelline Hot Plum 








Wild Watermelon - Orange Flip - Shocking Coral - Cherry on Top - Sorbet - Vivid Rose - Wild Rose - Hot Plum 


My favorite formula out of all of these is the Maybelline Vivids.  They are just so creamy and pigmented.  I have almost every shade.  My second favorite are the Revlon Lip Butters.  They are great if you want a sheer but still pigmented color.  

What time of year do you stop wearing brights?  And what is your favorite drugstore formula?

Love, 
City Styles



Linked Up with

No comments:

Post a Comment