Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh Hey Fall ! {Dior Fall 2013}


There are so many fall releases coming out I can't keep up!  But, I have picked up a few items from Dior.  I actually love a lot of products from Dior and I have never been disappointed.  I love love love their BB Cream and their Cheek Creme.  So of course I knew I had to get a few things from them! 



I first picked up one of the new Diorshow Fusion Mono shadows.  The feeling and texture is very reminiscent of the Cheek Creme.  I would not say it is a cream shadow, but I also wouldn't say it is more of a gel shadow either.  It reminds me of the Chanel Illusion D'ombres a bit.  Anywho, I love it.  I got mine in the shade Hypnotique.  It is so smooth to put on and did not crease much until the 8th or 9th hour of wear.  Which is a plus in my book.  I did however use a primer underneath, but I do that with all of my cream shadows.  The color is so gorgeous that I used it all over the lid with nothing else but a crease color.    

Then when I was in Sephora I saw the new lipgloss and nail polish and had to have.  The nail polish is this rich burgundy, wine color with flecks of silver shimmer.  It looks beautiful on the nails and would look amazing all throughout the fall and winter.  And I love the name, Galaxie!
Then unfortunately I returned the lip gloss.  I love the formula of the Dior glosses.  They have great pigmentation too, but the shade was not right for me.  It aged me about 10 years, which is not something I want to do.  I think if you have more olive skin this would look great though.  The shade is Ensorcelante.  It is a brick red color with an undertone of brown.  I was just way to pale to pull this off.  




What Fall releases have you picked up??  I have been dying to get my hands on the Tom Ford She Wolf trio.  It is amazballs.


Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment