Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Into the Nude .... {LIPSTICK CHRONICLES}

Get your mind out of the gutter.  We are talking about lipstick here!! I have always been one for a bright lip, but I have those days where I love a good nude.  Being translucent myself I have a hard time finding a great nude.  I have tried my share of nudes from the drugstore and high end.  Today I am going to share my favorite drugstore nudes!



milani 'nude creme' - loreal 'fairest b=nude' - revlon 'soft nude' - maybelline 'bare to be bold' - wet n wild 'just peachy'


milani - loreal - revlon - maybelline - wet n wild


I have to say the Maybelline or Milani are my absolute favs.  The Milani is just so creamy and looks great with our without a lipliner.  The Maybelline is also amazing!  It is just a nice sheer wash so it is not to intense.  You can find these at any local drugstore, except for Revlon 'Soft Nude'.  Unfortunately it was discontinued.  You can find it here on Ebay.  It is going for more than retail price, but it still is not bad.  

I am going to do a series of posts about my favorite shades of lipstick from drugstore and high end.  Please let me know what your favorite nude lipstick is!  I would love to give it a try. 


Love, 
City Styles 



No comments:

Post a Comment