Friday, July 19, 2013

I am Such a Flake ...

Remember how I said I was going to a Marie Claire event yesterday.  Well that never happened.  And I do have a reason why.  It is too damn HOT!  I live in New York and we are having a heat wave!  It is ridonkulous.  It was 100 degrees out today and with the humidity it was more like 120.  It was too hot to even think about looking cute and nice at this event after riding the subway.  Was not happening.  Instead I met Daria for a night at Applebee's.  



I still looked cute so I took a picture!  

Yesterday I realized I tend to flake out on plans a whole lot lately.  I mean nothing to serious, but me and Daria will make plans and then end up just staying home instead.  And to be honest I think it's because I am such a homebody and I also hate going home on the train(late at night) by myself.  And I also I am in a relationship.  I can remember being single and always going out to everything I was invited to.  Now I am like who do I need to impress.  Do you ever feel like that?  If you are in a relationship do you go out as much as before or do you feel like what is the point?   I guess it is a bad thing, but sometimes I really do not care.  I would rather be cuddled up on the couch than out at the club.  And it is not that I do not want to be out with my friends, but if I can spend quality time with my boyfriend (who I only see once a week) I am sure going to take it.  So please tell me if I am the only one. 



This is my current nail combo at the moment.  Essie "Topless & Barefoot" and a no name neon yellow.    I love love love love this combo!! What are your favorites??

Today is Friday!! Wooo hooo!!  I have work tomorrow, but it is only 4 hours so I can get through it.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment