Thursday, July 25, 2013

If My Face is Not Melting...

It can be so hot here that sometimes I don't feel like wearing makeup.  But on the days I do muster up some energy to put it on this would be my go to face. 






YSL Touche Eclat Foundation - Love this!! It is a medium coverage foundation which is perfect for the summer.  Plus it doesn't stick my dry patches!  It comes in a great range of colors and lasts through the work day.  I truly love this and reach for it often. 

Clarins Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact - I have to say the packaging and design is what drew me to this bronzer!  I have to say Clarins truly has some great designs for their bronzers.  I love just lightly dusting this on my face with a big fluffy brush.  It makes me look sun kissed.

Dior Cheek Creme in Pareo - This is the best creme blush in my opinion.  It is more like a creme to powder, but it is not too powdery.  It gives me the perfect flush and lasts at least half the day. 

Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Raffinement  - I love love love Chanel makeup.  It makes me feel so glamourous.  There quads though can be hit or miss.  This one though is a huge hit.  It has beautiful, rich brown shades that make my blue eyes pop.  

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara  - This makes my lashes look like I have falsies on!  And it does not flake or smudge!  That is a huge plus in my book.  It also layers well with other mascaras. 

Givenchy Le Rouge in Croisiere Coral  - This is hands down my lipstick for the summer!  I am truly not a huge lipstick person (funny cause I have at least 100 of them) but, I love this lipstick.  The formulation is moisturizing and the packaging is so sleek.  


What is your go to summer face???  In other news I became a VIB Rouge today at Sephora.  If you know what that is, then you know it means I spend way to much of my pay check there.  Anywho, I will show you what I picked up soon.  I need to test them out first, so I can let you know how good they are.  But I am thinking I will be heading back for more shades!  

Love, 
City Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment