Monday, April 13, 2015

GLAMGLOW Thirsty Cleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser


About a month or two ago GLAMGLOW came out with cleansers that work along with their masks.  I picked up the Thirsty Cleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser ($39)and have been testing it for the past month.   The Thirsty Cleanse is a mud to foam cleanser that combines the power of both for a new cleansing experience.  It helps dehydrated skin by using a rare Brazilian yellow clay that helps wash away all the impurities on your face and pure green coconut water that helps replenish skins moisture.  
I use this maybe once or twice a week when my skin is feeling a bit dull and dehydrated and may I say I love it.  It is really cool how the mud turns to foam and you can feel that it really cleans your face.  And a huge plus, the smell!  We all know how I have a pet peeve about smells.  But this cleanser smells very sweet and tropical.  The packaging is also a huge plus.  I like how sturdy it is and how large the pump is.  



Overall I am very pleased with this cleanser.  My skin looks great after every use and it feels hydrated.  I would like to try the other GLAMGLOW cleansers.  



Have you used these new cleanser ??  What do you think ??


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment