Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bobbi Brown Nectar Collection !


Bobbi Brown recently came out with their Nectar collection.  I was very intrigued by the gloss and nail polishes.  I am a huge Bobbi Brown lover.  She has amazing products and her brushes are to die for!  I blindly ordered the gloss and polish off of Macys.com and I am so happy!  Yes, guys it's another coral gloss !  I just can't help myself.  The gloss is not too pigmented but it gives a gorgeous wash of color on the lips.  It isn't too sticky and smells ok.  The nail polish is also gorgeous.  Nectar is a beautiful pinky coral and Bare Peach is light peach-ish glitter.  Together they are the ultimate combo.  They also wear nicely.  I did not have any chipping until day three and it was only at the tops of my nails.    
    





What is your most favorite Bobbi Brown product ??

Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment