Thursday, August 1, 2013

To BB or Not to BB!

I have tried many a BB Cream.  I have tried everything from Dior to Maybelline.  I just can't help myself.  Something about seeing the word BB Cream makes me want to buy a product.  Recently Ponds came out with a Luminous Finish BB Cream and I had to jump on it.  I found mine in Duane Reade for $12.99.  That is actually a reasonable price since it is 1.5 oz.  Usually drugstore BB creams are 1oz.  


Me wearing the BB Cream - Nice meduim coverage

Adorable packaging 

Comes with a spout, which is a plus

It matches my skin very well - with flash

without flash 

It only comes in two shades, light & medium.  Which is kind of a bummer for people with darker skin tones.  I have to say I really love this BB cream.  I like it the best out of all the drugstore ones.  It gives a great coverage and smells great.  I do set mine with a finishing powder only because it gets humid here in NYC & I melt most days.  Now I have dry skin so I would to know how it wears on people with oily skin.   

All and all I give this two thumbs up.  
What are you favorite BB Creams?  I think I am going to do an updated BB Cream video on youtube channel.  Please tell me what you think.


Love, 
City Styles 

No comments:

Post a Comment